Thursday, May 21, 2009

My thoughts on this season of American Idol

-Happy Kris won

-Didn't think either contestant deserved to win. Adam had too much experience for American Idol and Kris was forgettable. But he's such a sweet guy!

-Thought this season had the most boring contestants where season 4 had such a variety.

-I loved how Kara got back at the bikini girl. I hope that's the last time we see bikini girl but I'm sure she'll be back next season.

-Keith Urban was great. Kiss= freaks.

-Norman Gentle should have won. Honestly, he was the most entertaining. Love him.

-I love David Cook! His new song is awesome. But Daughtry is still my man.

-Adam's scream was paralyzing. I enjoyed him singing low key only.

-Megan Joy was my pick from the beginning. Once I got to hear her in the finals I never want to hear her again.

I love love American idol but it's time to wrap it up.

(Please share your thoughts)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I am one of the few who does not find American Idol entertaining, but I do find all the fanfare amusing :).