For the past couple of months I have taken the girls out in the double stroller and gone for a long walk. It is such a motivation for me now that I am back at the weight that I was before I had Heidi.
Well, today, after our long walk I stopped at the market on the way home to get something. When I left I began to cross the street, pushing the stroller, when I heard Heidi reaching forward, telling Trudi to give her something. I knew I didn't give Trudi anything to eat so I stopped to see what Heidi wanted. Sure enough, Trudi had stolen a bag of skittles. She not only took them off the rack but she had broken into the package with her teeth and was eating them! I cannot tell you how many times I've had to return something because of her sneaky ways. She likes to take things when I'm standing in line to pay. When I took the skittles from her she screamed as though I had cut off her arm. Next time I'll be more careful to make sure she doesn't reach out for candy.
This story reminds me of the time when my sister and I returned home from Rite Aid and she discovered that she paid for makeup that Heidi snuck into the basket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL. Cute story. My boys used to do that, but now they opt more for the award of leaving their hands in their pocket the entire trip to the grocery store and get a cookie at the end of the visit reward. I've actually made Daniel and Brandon return stuff they've taken before and apologize and of course pay for it. LOL!
Hurray for being back at your pre-pregnancy weight. I hope to be there again...someday! Good luck with your little shoplifters.
Post a Comment