Sunday, July 27, 2008

Laughter Is Good Medicine

Gus and I were getting ready for bed when I noticed we had each other's pillow. So I lifted up his head and neck to switch the pillows. As I placed his pillow under him I said, "This is good practice for me when I help take care of you in a convalescent home." We couldn't stop laughing.

When Gus and I were swimming today he began to do a move in the water and said to me, "Do you know how to...?" Before I let him finish I said, "I know how to drown!" We busted out laughing at the stupidity of the comment. When he somewhat composed himself again from laughing and asked me if I knew how to float on water, he laid in the water to show me. As he began to submerge himself in the water to float I shouted, "Tickle Tickle!" He busted out laughing again and almost drowned from breathing in water.

No comments: