Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's not only the kids who are growing

Be sure to take my poll!! For a couple of years now I have been known among my friends as the wife and mother. My friends were all single and busy with school at the time so my life was definitely different from theirs, though we still got along just fine. Now that they are getting married themselves and having babies I am beginning to feel old. It seems just like yesterday we were in the high school ministry together and being involved in every way we could. It's also funny to see that your high school crush is not "the man I'm going to marry."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you changed your format; it looks good. i love the pictures too. i use the cheap diapers from wal-mart and they work. and they're super cheap!!

Victoria said...

When Samantha was really little, Pampers worked best, now I prefer Huggies, but I usually use Luvs. My mother-in-law bought us a ton of diapers in various sizes before Sam was born, so I've only bought one package of diapers in the past six months!